Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 11th Edition
To put your preparation for USMLE Step 1 and course exams on the fast track, only one resource will do: Review of Medical Microbiology and Immuniology. Completely updated throughout, the Eleventh Edition presents a high-yield review of the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology. Importantly, the book also emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases. One look, and you'll see why it's the defnitive microbiology course and exam quick review!
Everything you need to thoroughly and rapidly prepare for the exam!
• More than 600 sample questions to test your knowledge
• A complete USMLE-style exam with case-based questions
• Review questions and case studies
• Summaries of important microorganisms
• Summary tables that emphasize the need-to-know aspects of infectious diseases
• Basic science pearls that summarize fundamental concepts
• Information-packed tables and figures
• Pearls for the USMLE provide concise, valuable information for exams
• 70 color images, including Gram stains, bacteriological lab tests, viral electron micrographs and inclusion bodies, fungal stains, as well as protozoan and worm micrographs
• More than 100 clinical images on www.LangeTextbooks.com/Levinson
Here's why this is THE definitive microbiology course and exam quick review (Condensed Table of Contents):
Basic Bacteriology, Clinical Bacteriology, Basic Virology, Clinical Virology, Mycology, Immunology, Ectoparasites, Brief Summaries of Medically Important Organisms, Clinical Cases, Pearls for the USMLE, USMLE (National Board) Practice Questions, USMLE (National Board) Practice Examination